Dora The Teenage Explorer Dora The Teenage Explorer

Hard to believe it's your first full scale flash animation, it's great! Very well writen, well acted, and not top notch, but well animated/drawn anyways.

Incident:001A Incident:001A

Hank's reaction to the giant blender is priceless. Awesome animation.

Madness Cleanification Madness Cleanification

Awesome.

Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P1) Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P1)

It's so crazy i just love it. The inspiration Alvin Earthworm got from this is obvious. Anyway, classic.

Hardcore Gamer II Hardcore Gamer II

I find this veeeery funny, really. But it's too short and low on animation to get a high rating.

B B

Jacoe, it's from a time where everything was new, even the moronicness of this "animation", so it was pretty amusing for the time. But i know how you feel.

Call of Duty: Ghosties Call of Duty: Ghosties

I dont understand why take the "doge quotes" of this swf version, compared to the youtube one. But anyway, still love this animation.

redminus responds:

I personally kind of thought it was funnier without them, so I wanted to try both

M&L: Ultimate Attack M&L: Ultimate Attack

It's the kind of attack we would see in Disgaea. Anyway, pretty funny and well made.

Racist Bassist Racist Bassist

C'mon guys, a joke is not supposed to be taken seriously. You shoudn't mistake a joke for an offense. It's hard to believe some people really think danny think jews are better than something just because he made some black humor, they are not being serious. Do someone really need to tell this?

Anyway, the animation was spot on, the best one for this game grumps episode i've seen.

Dragons Cock Dragons Cock

Pretty funny. But seriously, are you egoraptor? the animation is very different, but you have a similar voice, same name, and in your page it says you feel sassy! Sassy is one of Arin's favourite words!

ArinsMind responds:

I heard it was his favorite on Newgrounds. The coincidences of our similarities know no bounds